Bodybuilders are not the only people who drink protein shakes every day. In fact, protein shakes make an excellent healthy food - great tasting, convenient, portable, and very nutritious. Whether your need to lose weight, build muscle or just improve your overall health, which includes protein shakes in your daily meals can be a great way to reach your goals.
If you have not already guessed by now, protein shakes do more than just help bodybuilders pack on muscle tissue. For all (not just bodybuilders and athletes), good protein shake can help you:
- increases energy levels
- an increase of muscle mass (it does not matter if you are a man or woman - it's always a good thing !)
- improve your immune system
- promoting healing / recovery
- boost your metabolism (which in turn burns fat faster)
- reduces appetite and food cravings (protein digests more slowly than carbohydrates)
- boost your heart health
- lower cholesterol and blood pressure
Unfortunately, the selection of great tasting and high quality protein powder is not easy. Make the wrong choice, and you'll be stuck with that drink shakes that taste like chalk (not that I have tasted chalk ).
is not only that protein powders can be very expensive when compared to tin Milo or Horlicks or package of milk are so accustomed to buying.
Some brands are recipes that are geared to the taste, not nutrition, and loaded with sugar - often 30 grams or more - and often no more than 10 or 15 grams of protein. The nutritional profile of milk protein shake do not shake!
So, do all the grace, I will do the choosing for you.
Now, I tried all the flavors from the EAS Myoplex, Designer Protein, GNC's Pro Performance range, Weider Muscle Builder, Horley and Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey. So believe me when I say that I have tasted all kinds of protein powders out there that have learned that sometimes tastes like "Vanilla Ice-cream 'actually means' the rest of the vanilla pudding last week bachelor party'.
Taking into account the quality of the results of the taste, price, recommendations from others, I strongly recommend Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein. If you are a chocolate lover, try mixing 1 scoop of powder with a glass of milk. Taste I will blow it away - Believe me. If you think you can find a better tasting protein powder with a higher content of protein, less sugar, etc., all at an affordable price - do not bother. Trust me. There is simply nothing better you get at this price. It is 100% value for money. I almost stopped trying new protein powder time I tried it. This is my protein powder of choice and I've been drinking this for the past two years at least. I also know many others who have done the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment