Friday, December 2, 2011

All the Money in the World Can't Buy You Good Health



All the money in the world can not buy health ...

After watching my mother die a very unpleasant death from colon cancer, one would think that I learned a major lesson. That is - what goes in your mouth will ultimately dictate your health and wellbeing. Already diagnosed with a condition that affects my nervous system and balance, I'm pretty careful about what I eat and pijem.Rezultati can not right now, but the cause and effect will eventually happen.

Of course, we are all human and want to tempt fate, from time to time. I am no different. Maybe I could blame the viral infection that is sweeping the city, knocking people down like ten pin bowling pins. However, I know that I was more than the occasional something that you should not eat. There was no point in pointing fingers (always remember that there are three pointing back at you). It was time to take responsibility for their consequences postupke.Trajne bad digestive system was enough for me to review what I wanted my body to fight s.

decision to cut a few things that I knew could be causing my problem (as it is delicious with grilled chicken skin and chicken, etc.) has made such a big difference in how I feel - inside and out. After nearly a week, the difference is amazing and I felt like I could start walking again. It has been several weeks since I had the inclination or energy to want. As the clock reaches almost 50 years, I want to make sure that my body will last me for many years. It's just like your thinking, because what you put into what will be returned.

After all the money in the world will not buy good health if you do not take care of our bodies. It does not take much effort to do the right thing for themselves and cut what is not considered a healthy food. Go for a walk around and get benefit from up to ten minutes walk away. I promise you will not regret it. If you want to have some confirmation, and then go and visit the aged people of the house and see the results for yourself. Those who have looked after themselves are likely to be active and walk. I am not saying more.

Another thing ..... Do not forget the water - it will hydrate your system (to help keep wrinkles at bay) and flush any toxins

The Tracey Mulry

No comments:

Post a Comment